Thursday, March 30, 2017

Daily Quest: Break Their Bows

In this segment I'll be going over one of my LEAST favorite Daily Quests for Eternium Mage and Minions. 

It's called "Break Their Bows" and as seen in the image, you have to track down and kill 50 skeleton archers. 

In order to quickly get through this quest I use one of two strategies. 

STRATEGY 1)  Run one or two times on the level called - The Defiler (As shown) in story mode.  


STRATEGY 2) Load and run a full Trial Level. Most of the levels between Lv 10 - Lv 30 will have a thick population of Skeleton Archers, so it's an easy run. Especially at level 10-30. 

NOTE: This is on my Lv. 4X Min/Maxer (DUAL AXE) A.P.S. Warrior.  He goes by 'Spike' as I had created him with the intention of making a Mace & Board - 'Retaliation type' warrior build. Meaning that I would stack him chock full of Reflect, Regen, Vit and Armor Legendary or set Gear. 

The hope was for an eventual PVP Warrior, given they ever release that feature.
However as far as PVE goes I learned that mobs don't hit nearly fast enough for my tastes, and that regen is suck compared to Vampirism (Life On Hit). 
So for the moment he is 2.07 A.P.S. with level 44 Rare, +POWER, Axes.
His Ability Level is 64 and rising and I've already got three pieces of Lv 4x Epic Set Gear. My current exp% rate is 77%. And I hit regularly 6.5k-8k with frenzy & Duelist. Crits are around 20k-21k. I heal for 1100 +/- per hit with Vamp gears and I switch between Cleave and Frenzy depending on the number of my adversaries. Occasionally using Vortex to bunch them and Cyclone to mass kill the BIG PULLS. 


More to come from Spike and myself. If you aren't playing this game you need to get Eternium Mage and Minions, ASAP! Especially if you loved the Elder Scrolls or NWN games. It's one of the best for Android that I've seen yet. 

- Blacke

No comments:

Post a Comment